May 10th is Mother’s Day!
Next to Christmas and Easter, Mother’s Day is one of the most celebrated holidays. Moms nurture, train, guide, teach and love us so that we understand how to love others. So, this year, there are several special ways to celebrate mom and give her a gift that she will love. Here are some of Augusta Family magazine’s favorite picks:
- Family names pillows. Brighten up gathering spaces or bedroom creations with a cute throw pillow that includes the kids’ names on it. This is a great gift for Grandmother, too. Visit, Etsy.com, for varied designs all under $30. etsy.com/market/name_pillow
- Spa finder gift card. Every mom needs a good spa day. Find a spa that suits your mom’s restful needs at SpaFinder.com. Various rates. spafinder.com
- Personalized love book. Available in a large variety of colors, this fill-in book contains simple prompts for kids to express their thoughts to mom about how much they love her. Grab some tissues, it is a ringer. Amazon, $7.08. amazon.com/Knock-What-Love-About-Journal/dp/1601064934/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=What+i+love+about+you+book&qid=1588172604&s=books&sr=1-1.
- Mom’s photo collage. A heart-shaped collage that celebrates important milestones in mom’s life through the art of photography is a perfect gift. Grab mom’s old photos and create a sentimental reminder of her life through pictures. Minted, $101. minted.com/heartsnapshot.
- Travel hair care collection. Gloss Modern has created a travel clean hair care collection that restores moisture to hair blown or beach-worn tresses. If mom spends time at the beach over the summer, this gift is a must-have for her trip. Dermstore.com, $34.00. https://www.dermstore.com/product_Clean+Luxury+Travel+Collection_74330.htm.
- Important dates burlap display. Surprise mom with a beautifully framed burlap list of important family dates. An organic and thoughtful decoration for the farmhouse mom. Etsy, starts at $25. etsy.com/listing/226489512/wife-mothers-day-gift-what-a-difference.
- Bedside smart phone charger and flower vase. Simple, clean and flower-filled, this glazed stoneware smartphone stand has purpose and style. Uncommon Goods, $25. uncommongoods.com/product/bedside-smartphone-vase.
- Key finder and app. The Tile Mate key finder works with mom’s phone app so she can hear her keys “ring” when she has misplaced them. Amazon, $24.99. amazon.com/Tile-RE-19001-Mate-1-Pack/dp/B07W9BBCTB.
- Magazine subscriptions. Good Housekeeping, Southern Living, Essence, Real Simple, Reveal Magazine and many more can provide light reading while waiting in car lines or doctor offices. Various sites, $10-30.
- Sammy Breeze slip-on sneaker. These sporty and comfortable slip-ons will keep mom running errands in ease and comfort. Various colors available. Zappos, $82.50. zappos.com/p/ugg-sammy-breeze/product/9333080.
- Bathtub caddy and crafted goat’s milk soap. Adjustable, the chrome and bamboo caddy will hold all mom’s essentials while soaking in the tub. Amazon, $30. www.amazon.com/Umbra-Aquala-Bamboo-Chrome-Bathtub/dp/B00176AOKM. Add some goat’s milk and honey soap which naturally exfoliates skin to make it smoother and healthier. Shop Essence, $12. https://shop.essence.com/collections/beauty-1/products/mc-292219-goats-milk-honey-luxury-soap.
Photo by Nappy on Pexels