Sponsored by The Family Y
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Contest: These Official Rules apply to the 2017 Healthy Family Augusta give-a-way (the “Promotion”) which is being conducted by Shivers Trading & Operating Company, LLC d/b/a Augusta Family Magazine (“Sponsor”).
- Prize: One winner shall be selected by random drawing from all valid entries on April 19, 2017. The winner shall receive a one-year family membership to the Family Y Augusta.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the States of Georgia and South Carolina who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor its subsidiaries and affiliates as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter. Entry forms are available at The Augusta Family Magazine, 725 Broad Street, Augusta, Georgia, 30901 or online at augustafamily.com. Entrants must fill out the entry form completely, and submit the form. Registration is free. Entries may also be submitted on a 3” x 5” index card mailed or delivered to Augusta Family Magazine, with the following information: Name, Address, City, State and Zip, Phone #, Cell phone #, E-mail address. By entering the contest, entrants consent to be contacted via the above methods for marketing purposes by Sponsor and its partners. All entrants must submit a minimum of one (1) photo of their family participating in healthy activities to a social media platform used by Augusta Family Magazine (Facebook, Instagram) using the hashtag #healthyfamilyaugusta.
- ALL GAME WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR AND/OR ADMINISTRATOR; WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION.
- Verification of Winners: Winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The winner will be notified by email, telephone, or mail within seven (7) days following the date of drawing. The winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within ten (10) days of the date their notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release in order to claim his/her prize. If a winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within said ten (10) day period said party forfeits the prize. In the event that a winner of any prize is disqualified or forfeits for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.
- Miscellanous: All prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason.
- Taxes Winner is responsible for all taxes applicable to prize(s).
- Release: By receipt of any Sweepstakes prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winners consent to Sponsor’s and its partners’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Each entry must be submitted only by the entrant and only at the authorized entry sites. Entries submitted by any other individual or any entity originating at any other entry site, including, but not limited to, commercial sweepstakes subscription notification or entering services sites, will be declared invalid and, as such, ruled ineligible for the Promotion. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the contest, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
This rules are for the #HealthyFamilyMagazine section of Augusta Family Magazine.
Did you like what you read here?